Wednesday, March 16, 2011

YOU ARE MY PRISONER

You need: Four men's neckties or more elaborate restraints available from a sex-toy store or from an Internet site; and a bed, preferably with bedposts.

How to play: He ties your wrists and ankles to the bedposts and has his way with you.

Why: I have to admit, this is my favorite game -- and I never even tried it until I was in my late 30s. I find it incredibly erotic to be completely powerless, to be the absolute center of his attention and to have no responsibility for or power over what happens. I find it erotic just to think about. If you've never tried it, please do.

Variation: If you don't have bedposts, you may be able to tie your wrists to some part of your headboard or tie them together over your head or behind your back. You can get extra-long ties and be tied to the legs of the bed. This can be combined with blindfolding, but I actually prefer to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment